Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wrappin up love affair style...








Well, i cant believe Im saying this but Love Affair is almost over...I am SOOOOOOOO sad!
This has been one of the best investments i have ever made for my business and I am so excited to get home and show myself and everyone else what new and exciting stuff I have planned. if there is anything that I have learned and taken to heart from this workshop its that there is a balance that we all need to maintain in our life...somewhere between chaos and calm ...between rigid and flimsy....between hard and soft..and I am excited to find out where that is for me and what new stuff its going to bring. Here are a few images from yesterdays shooting...we had an incredible difficult day shooting....things just happened to prevent anyone from really shining in theire images...lights wouldnt work..times got mixed up...just a whole bunch of stuff but I think that through it all it really pushed me to be better..and for that Im really happy. :) Tonight is the finale here and the girls have something really secret and surprise-y for us at diner so....I will update later and let ou all know what went down. Have a good night and I will be back soon!

p.s. i finally got my images larger on my blog!!!! So enjoy and forgive me if it takes a while to get them all the same size!

5 comments:

DANIELA said...

HEY!!! YOUR PHOTOS ARE AWESOME!!! SPECIALLY, THE FIRST ONES!!

GREETINGS,

DANIELA
(CITATION NEEDED) www.danielahales.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Melissa, it was so great to have you here.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Melissa,

I loved meeting you! You are an amazing woman...and to have you close by at the workshop was awesome. Your images are wonderful. I love the last picture esp.

Talk soon!

lroah said...

THat photo of Melissa is so aweome - make sure that she sees that one! I so loved meeting you - you are just too fabulous! I am so impressed you have already been out playing with lights!