Friday, February 29, 2008

Project time...

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I am on the hunt for 1 beautiful bride like female...meaning you have a wedding dress...or have access to one... who would be interested in modeling for me for approx. 3 hours or so...I have some new lighting stuff I want to work with and Im looking to check out a few new locations around here so if your interested comment below or you can email me at melissa@melissapepin.com. You'll get super fun pictures and a really fun afternoon out of it...AND we could totally go out for ice cream afterwards! :) Thanks in advanced and I cant wait to see how much fun this is!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I lived by you -- I would totally do this! Have fun with the new lighting! :)

Kristy S said...

Wish I could be a model for the day, but I'm sure I can't fit in the wedding dress anymore!! :-) I'll go out for ice cream with you though!!

Jillian said...

I would do it....but I dont know If I can get into my dress!!! Maybe we should try..... :)

Lyndie said...

I definitely can't get into mine right now! I can be your pregnant model!

Anonymous said...

Melissa you smart girl... what a fun way to practice and master all we learned at love affair... I have just been trying it on my kids.. yea, umm .. not such great models!
xoxo
kim

Unknown said...

Just need a dress!! Well, that and about eight fewer pounds...
If one of you has a dress I can borrow (size 2-4, and midget-length) we'll split the ice cream! :)
No...better yet, I'll splurge & buy YOU ice cream!