Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Katie and Matt

Meet Katie and Matt! We shot their wedding right before I left for Love Affair..and I mean literally the night before I got out of dodge so it was pure craziness! We had such a fun time at their wedding! I actually found Katie because we had a class together in college and here we are...almost 2 years after we met and we reconnected and had a BLAST at their wedding! Every detail was perfect from the extravagant floral arrangements to the over the top food...to the AWESOME bad...I mean...who plays Queen at a wedding and then follows it up with Ac/Dc??? They were awesome! The families were so much fun and we just love these two...they have a heart for each other and we cant wait to see all of the amazing things Gods going to do in their life and through their marriage. Here are a few of our fav's from that day...












No comments: