Saturday, February 23, 2008

OC girls...

I hope this makes the ladies of Love Affair proud! :) Soooo, last night me and some of my friends from Wilmington went to dinner and decided to have a photo shoot out in the middle of the parking lot at their apartment complex. We had fun outfits, crazy hair and make up, and one new mom get back into her wedding dress..it was awesome! We started shooting around 8:45pm and didnt stop til 2:00am..it was nuts. We started out at Lowes, bootlegging a giant reflector like Lauren Clark told me how to do...then we took my 580EX and pocket Wizards...along with the occasional use of one of the girls cars headlights...and we did it up photo shoot style. :) It was a lot of fun and I really like how everything turned out... :) Here are a few of my favs.... Im headed home tomorrow back to Athens and I am SOOOOOOO excited..I miss my husband like crazy...and all my wonderful friends and clients..., so have a good night and see you later!















7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mackenzie said...

oh girl... look at you go!

Tiffany said...

WOW Melissa!!
These are so fantastic!
It is so great that you are already doing so much with what we learned!!These are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! They all look SO amazing!! Way to go Melissa!!

KitKat Talks! said...

Great job, Melissa! Really impressed how fast you took what we learned and put it into effect!I loved your eyes in Kelly's photo of you! katherine

Jessica said...

Love the bride in the parking lot!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness melissa.. way to be a rock star photographer! the last one is my fav! nice work !
kim