Sunday, February 17, 2008

Im HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty...so I arrived and took the ferry to Bald Head Island and HOLY MOLY is it going great! Im sitting here talking with Lauren Clark and talking photography...my life is changing right now. :) hahahahaah I love it!!!!!
Anywho...when I walked into my assigned room and low and behold there is a bathrobe with my name on it and a nice little welcome packet for me..Im so excited about this and I cant wait to see what comes tomorrow....so goodnight and see you tomorrow... :)

p.s. heres my room :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaaay! I'm so excited for you! I visited a couple of the websites of the ladies you're learning from...omg, Kelly Moore, what she does with color is so sexy. I could spend aNOTHER four hours looking at THEIR gorgeous websites! You all have amazing talents--hope you're having the time of your LIFE!!

Unknown said...

hey friend...i'm so proud of you and so glad you're having a good time...the pictures are great, i can't wait to hear more about it!

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad you are having soo much fun!
Vi and I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Can I have the bathrobe? :) caw!