Sunday, June 22, 2008

Little Miss Bella: Family shots

This is Bella! She is the beautiful daughter of my hair stylist Andrea, from Bob[salon]. Andrea came and worked with me for the model shoot we had in March and since then she's been responsible for making my hair look fantastic...(and she totally has!) I have shot a lot for Bob[salon] recently and Andrea asked if I could come over and shoot some pictures of miss Bella last week... so, I did and we had a super fun time! Bella was so funny! At first..she was a little shy and reserved but by the time we were done...she was wide open and full of laughs. :) We started the session by hanging out in Bella's play room and reading a few stories..then we went outside to wait on her Pap Pap (grandfather) to get there(we played around in his old sports car...Bella LOVED IT!)... and then we wrapped it up with play time with Pap Pap and a little bit if snuggling....it was a really fun time! Here are a few of our fav's. :)




Bella REALLY wanted to take some pictures...so I sat her in my lap and she got this picture of Andrea and their pup Zoe...way to go baby Bella!!!!

She and Zoe diggin for books...




Then we caught her jumpin on the bed!


These are her 3 favorite things...









3 comments:

laurie said...

the one by the window is my favorite!!!

LW said...

Awesome pictures! Andrea was giving me an amazing 'do the other day when she was bragging on the pictures - she was right. They are beautiful, Mrs. Pepin!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful bundle of joy! I love the lighting. :D