Saturday, June 21, 2008

Im needy!

Alrighty...one big thing that we have been busy with this week is putting together a proposal for an ad agency for a shoot that we may have next week...well...we are looking for several models so...anyone interested please email me!!! BUT...craigslist can bring many an interesting folk when you put a request on there...so...my assistant Katie and her husband Matt (from Southern Road Productions) found my ad and THIS is what I got from Matt in my email box...someone remind me to preface my advertisements next time! hahahahahah I love you guys!


Heres what the email said:

Hi. I'm a hot young model looking for a new gig that pays some fat cash...I have the ability to grow a beard on the spot, so I'm pretty damn awesome.





If that wasnt convincing enough...Here's me putting out some sexy vibe...



You're Welcome,

Matt

3 comments:

laurie said...

cracking me up... guys are 2 funny...hope u got to relax a little!

Unknown said...

I think he should be asked for a swimsuit shot...

...and I think we both know just what KIND of 'swimsuit' I'm referring to...

Matt and Katie Moore said...

I am so humiliated...