Monday, June 30, 2008

Last Thursdays big ole shoot...

So this past Thursday, we had a big ole commercial shoot for a super fun client, its a very... familiar ...beer company...we will wait to disclose exactly WHO until the ad comes out :) The ad wont be out until football season starts for UGA and we will make sure to post the final ad once its released to market...but until then...here are a few behind the set images... :)









These were my RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME models (from left to right) Nigel, Jessica, Shontelle, Billy, and Josh.... love you guys..you rocked out!



Then my assistants decided to get in on the beer fun and pose a few time...
heres my mom Terri, Katie, and Leah



rivalry shot....shesh! See what I work with....



Thank you sooooo much to everyone who helped this whole thing come together...whether by your prayers or actually being there the day of. I almost went completely gray and lost my mind in the process, but my unbelievably amazing husband Anthony helped me keep my sanity with his constant support and know how...and Katie who helped me get outfits and organize like a mad woman...and my mom who just knew we could do it... you guys all rock... :)

No comments: