Monday, April 14, 2008

My acting debute...

so...most of you know that since July of 2007..ive lost right around 30lbs...its been super great and all but my mom kicks my butt in her gym at least 2x a week. Well...last week i was at her gym and she asked me to help her with videotaping a small interview of her so that it could be used for part of a documentary that is being done on her gym. I told her yes..but then we goofed around with the camera for a little bit...and I threw on my best redneck southern accent and promoted the gym as best i knew how.. :) hahahaah i cried the first time i saw this because i was laughing so hard... you guys might not think its too funny but i thought i would share it anyway...and the lady Im talking about in the video is my mom...Terri Moss...shes a world champ and one kick butt trainer...check out her website HERE


p.s. i DO NOT always look like this... and do not fear that I will show up to a shoot looking like this... this was definitely a POST workout look. hahahahaah


7 comments:

Misty said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen all day. I Love It!!

taylor haynie said...

Melissa you are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

you crazy girl...you so make me laugh...pleasee come to chicago with me!!!!

PicturesByTracy said...

LOL your too cute.

Unknown said...

how did i miss this video? it's awesome....i love the word "sug-ry" thats awesome!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.. you are so funny. I surely do not remember your beautiful southern accent being that strong in Bald Head.. but maybe because I started sounding like you after about a day, so I just couldn't hear it anymore!By the way.. you look great , even if you just worked out!

Matt and Katie Moore said...

Can I show my students this?hahahaha