Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Melissa and Dave

This is Melissa and Dave. They are getting married at the end of April so we got together this week to shoot their engagement session. The weather turned out poopy but Melissa and Dave were as fun as ever! We laughed more during their session than I think I have in months! They were also kind enough to give me a pep talk on how its OKAY not to have grass in your front yard...I mean..we are in Georgia right...land of the drought...?? SHESH! :) It was a lot of fun and Melissa and Dave as possibly the sweetest people ever..and boy do they love each other! Its so neat to see two people really take care of each other....their wedding is going to be a blast and I cant wait!!!









p.s. i had to get a group shot because this was my first time using the new lens i bought from Carmen at Blink of an Eye photography! I love it love it love it..but its definately going to take some getting used to....Im so used to my zoom lenses that during the shoot I kept grabbing for the middle of the lens to twist...but none of that...AND i can now grab wonderful group shots like this....sorry Dave ...you got cut off by my HEAD! :)

No comments: