Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright...Alright..enough with the wait already! I cant take it any more!!!! I'm super excited about some really big news that I have so..Im just going to spill it! :) We are getting a new website!!!!!!! We are so ridiculously excited about it! It pretty much fell in our laps and I'm so excited about the opportunity to have it and use it and see how much our business grows because of it. This year I have set some pretty lofty goals for myself and for my business...starting with this website. The company we are using is called bludomain.
This company specializes in photographers websites and it is sure to blow you away...well at leastthats what we re hoping for. :) SOOOOOOOooooooo all this to that you should keep popping in every other day or so for the next week because this new site should be up ASAP..and I promise its worth tuning in for! :) And...to top it off...we are going to have our first blog contest coming up so, be on the lookout for that too...Im ready to start this year with a bang!

2 comments:

Lyndie said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new site!