Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Commerical Photos

Like I posted early this week..its been the week for commercial shoots! Since Friday I have shot everything from candy boxes to store fronts, head shots for a bank, lots of pretty faces, and these...outdoor kitchens. Most of you know that I work for Reynolds Plantation a LOT and I really love getting to go shoot out there. The place is beautiful, the people are friendly, and we always have a really great time out there. Recently, they called and asked be if I would shoot some outdoor kitchens for their magazine, Linger Longer. We have been featured in the magazine before and we always love an opportunity to do that more often so, out I went on Monday morning to grab some shots. These kitchens are gorgeous and probably cost more than my entire house, so shooting them was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures from that day...


*all revisions made by mizzzzzz moose :)

No comments: