Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lead me to the cross..

Hey there..everyone out there in blog land. :) I just wanted to get on here really quick and say THANKS a million times for people who have been getting on the new site and loving it! We are so excited about it and already the calls are coming in...its crazy! I feel like we have a site that represents the idea that we are going for and it feels really great. : ) I just wanted post a link to a song thats been heavy on my heart recently and its kind of become my 2008 Anthem. Its a Hillsong song called 'Lead me to the cross" I wont lie..the video on You Tube is a little more than cheesy, but the song is incredible and has become my prayer for this year. I know that with God's help and all of the awesome clients I have ...this year is going to be HUGE for me. I cant tell you how much I love and treasure the people that I work with ...whether it be my brides and grooms, or parents and kids...or the vendors that I see during events I shoot. You guys are my passion and I hope that you know that. Anywho...here's the link and I hope you guys have great day. :)

p.s. Love Affair is in 1 month EXACTLY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvMQOZkusQ&feature=related

No comments: