Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Voting ...DAY 1

Okay..the anxiety of this contest lasting for 6 MORE DAYS is going to kill me and probably force my husband to just go purchase me an ipod so I dont get an ulcer (also...its really only 1/2 about the ipod now...im just competitive and hate to feel like I didnt do my best at something...) But here are the results for the constest so far my friends:

Photo # 1 (mine!) is in 2nd place
Photo # 2 (the baby one) is in 3rd place
Photo #3 (the gumball one) is in 1st

So keep rocking your vote (as my friend P Diddy would say...) and vote vote vote!!!!!! I believe that you can vote only onc per IP address so skip around and vote as much as yo ucan! Heres the address to vote for IMAGE # 1

www.milliehollomanblog.com

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your ahead right now!!