Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back in the Saddle...

Well..after taking a small hiatus from work for a few days while the husbands been off from the wild world of Pharmacy..Im back. :) Back to posting and shooting and editing and all the crazy fun stuff that I get to do everyday! Some really exciting stuff is going on and I cant wait to share about it all. Lets take a look at the next few months for Melissa Pepin Photography...

Dec. 1st- Jacks Creek Christmas Tree Farm shoots
Dec. 15th- 1st Family Christmas festivities with fam. in Loganville
Dec 22nd/23rd shoots, shoots, shoots...
Dec. 25th- CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
Dec. 31st- Shelhon/ Andrew Wedding, Athens (this is going to be SUPER fun!)

1/1-2/15 COMPLETELY open so far...

Feb. 16th- Bishop/Brenkle Wedding, Athens
Feb. 17th- 22nd- LOVE AFFAIR WORKSHOP, Bald Head Island NC.

I cant believe Love Affair is only 2 1/2 months away..it seems like just yesterday I was ripping open my wonka bar and holding the golden ticket to get me in there...I cant wait for this and I just know that its going to open up so many doors for us! How exciting!

So anywho...were back up and running and so feel free to leave comments or shoot us an email...we love hearing what you have to say..more pictures are on their way to the blog so...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Missy said...

If you know anyone else who might want to go to the workshop, I can give them a discount to week one. I am now pregnant and not able to take off of work during February. You can reach me at missy@jmportraits.com.

Melissa said...

Oh Missy! Im soooo sad that you wont be there for Love affair but Im SOOOOO excited for you about being pregnant! If i hear of anyone..I will send them your way!