Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

Just wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you out there! This year has been so incredible and I have SO much to be thankful for! Im thankful for my family and friends that I love so much...thankful for my husband who might just be the most patient and loving man I have ever known...thankful for my mom for always being a pain in my butt (but she cares too much not to be! )....to all of my clients because you guys are the only reason my career has taken off and is keeping me busy....Im thankful for my home and my 2 very intimidating security guards..i mean dogs... Im SO thankful for my church....and ...just everything. And I am RIDICULOUSLY happy and thankful for all of the crazy good stuff that is coming up...like Christmas and Love Affair....I just cant get over it! This year has been awesome and I can look back and see Gods hand in ways I had no idea he would work...its pretty amazing. So happy thanksgiving and try not to eat too much turkey... :) We love you guys!


*This is our 2007 Christmas Card so be on the lookout for it!

No comments: