Monday, August 4, 2008

Office Space...

Its time to FINALLY post some pictures...I wanted to wait until the grand opening to post any images...so we could finish everything...so here they are..we had SUCH a fun time! And Thanks to Jessica Mann, Jessica Mixon, and my new OM Abbey for taking pictures for the night so I could "mingle" :)

We set Matt (yea..this is my assistant/friend Katie's husband Matt...owner of Southern Road Productions) up in front of our new backdrops fabrics and flashed him Hollywood style with our new lighting gear and let him be our bar tender for the night...he was AWESOME!!!! Between all the wine and beer and our Key Lime Martini that we were serving..he was busy alllll night...


Heres a little GP for Kate... :) hehhhehehe

Shaken...not stirred....


Jessica and Jessica SURPRISED the fool out of me on Thursday night when they knocked on my door at home around 9:20pm. Anthony answered the door and he said..'I think its for you"...meanwhile..we were watching Vi for Missy and Jon and I was elbow deep in diaper changing so..I was more than annoyed to have to get up and leave little miss on the floor to answer the door..but I was sooooo shocked and surprised and excited to see these ladies...sometimes I just NEED them in my life. :) (a lot of the time....)
Before all the people came...


The new door sign..yippie! Some people live to see their name in lights..I'll be just fine with it being on a door! :)


This is our OM Abbey....we LOVE Abbey and her husband Adam...they are TOO much fun!





Several of our awesome clients and friends came by see everything..can we talk about this babies John Dear Hat....I love it..and he looks just like his uncle Eli!!! :)

This is our super cute patio area....it will be AWESOME in like October/November...(p.s. do you see my super hot hubs in the left had side..heheheh. :) )


Tons of people stopped by throughout the night...it was awesome!!!


Plenty of sitting room my friends...so come stop by!!!



Apparently I had a good time even if no one else did... :)


and the double J's get artsy with this last one... :)

Thanks a MILLION time over to everyone who helped us and made Friday night come together...thanks to AMS for providing music for us for the night and thanks to everyone who has been praying for us for so long..we feel your prayers and we see Gods hand working!

10 comments:

laurie said...

ok so now I am REALLY inspired!!!! I have got to do something new!!! help me...I'm going to go look at flights for sept or if it is cheaper to drive! I'm so sad I couldn't be there!

Tiffany said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited for you!!
What a beautiful space!!
Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Melissa! I'm so proud of you and am so also so excited for you and this next phase of MPP!! I would love to make a trip to Athens one of these days and see you!

laurie said...

check your e-mail I sent my flight int. to you...YEAH!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you too!! and proud!!!
Congrats!
Love the artsy pic by Jessica! :)

Jillian said...

Love it girl!! So sad I missed it!!! Cant wait to stop by sometime :)

LW said...

It looks like it was a blast. The space looks fabulous and dare I say, Mrs. Pepin, you were Sassy and gorgeous (nothing new there). I can't wait until were back in town so that I can see it (by appointment, of course). Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

wow melissa, the space looks great. And how about that hot bartender...was he one of your miller lite models? If not, he sure should have been...

The Mixon's said...

yeah for surprises!!! I had a blast and i so proud of you. The studio looks great! I guess we need to say so- long to "At Home Studio." Those were the days!!

Sally Brewer said...

Congrats! Your space looks lovely.