Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Urban Grounds

Urban Grounds is a coffee shop located in Decatur, Ga and they have A-mazing coffee...and yall KNOW I love some coffee. :) The owner, Tara, goes to my moms gym and she has not only lost 30+ pounds so far..shes trying to change the products her business sells to promote a super healthy lifestyle! Its great! Anywho, Tara called and wanted to set up a night shoot to grab images from her coffee shop and we were super excited to oblige...anything for the love of coffee. :) Here are some of our favorite shots and check them out on the web soon...we'll post the address as soon as their new site is up!












3 comments:

Sally Brewer said...

Love all of these. I especially like that last one. Mhmmm, now I want a latte.

laurie said...

makes me wanna drive to GA and get some coffee...u did a great job (by the way my headache is gone...yah!!)

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

I need a cup of coffee right now. :)