Thursday, May 22, 2008

Im Lame....wah wah

Hi everyone,

Sorry its been so long since our last post..this week has been a crazy one....I still have a few family sessions to blog and a few other things..then next month starts a long list of engagement shoots too so..I promise this hiatus will not be continual. :) This week...my main monitor blew out..so I had to go get a new one...this week I had a doctors appointment (which are NEVER fun...no matter what your going for)...and this week I haven't slept much....but THIS weekend we are having a big ole movie night under the stars in our back yard ..so if your in Athens and want to come watch a fun movie in a fun setting..we've rented an old fashioned popcorn machine, so just bring a picnic and a blanket and join us!

Okay..more pictures to come tomorrow.. :)

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Were you really up at 5:30 this morning???? You are CRAZY!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, Melissa!

Hope you get some rest!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your pics.
Bev