Friday, March 28, 2008

Morgan and Andrew...on the road again...

This week has been coo-coo so Im just now getting to blog a shoot that I had on Tuesday with Morgan and Andrew...you probably recognize her because she was on of my models from the model shoot on Saturday, but today its all her and her sweet hubby Andrew. Morgan has been with me since the start of this whole madness that is my job and I just love her something fierce! We got together for a shoot so could get some fun shots of the two of them in Athens before they kiss this little popsicle stand of a town goodbye! They just bought a house about an hour away and we're sure gunna miss them! After our shoot we met up with my friend Missy and her sweet baby love, Violet for some coffee downtown and spend the rest of the afternoon outdoors...what a fun day!

Thanks Morgan and Andrew for sharing your afternoon with me! Love love love!









No comments: