Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Vendor in!!!



Im so super excited because this evening I checked my email and I had a message from Laura at Gardenia Floral Design here in Athens and she said that she would supply the bouquets for the brides for our project shoot on March 22nd! YIPPIE!!!!!!!! I have fallen in love with their work about a million times over...every time I shoot a wedding that they do...I want to get married all over again so I can have them do our flowers! They really are incredible and I cant wait for you all to see what they put together for our shoot. Check out their site I have linked up and definitely contact them if you need flowers for an event..they rock out!!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I cannot wait to see this project!

Leandra said...

Hey Melissa! Leandra from AFB&T
here! Just checking out your site. I'm thinking of having some family pictures done this spring. I'll be in touch

Anonymous said...

Thats who we used and we, well I LOVED our flowers! Very exciting.
Jenny Cain :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.