Saturday, July 12, 2008

Randi and Jon : Engaged!!!

Everyone, meet Randi and Jon! They are getting married in May in Madison, Ga and we are SOOOOOO excited about being a part of their big day! Randi and John are so much fun to be around and we had the best time hanging out in one of their favorite places yesterday for their session, the Whitehall Lofts. Behind these lofts is a river and a really cool path that leads you through little shallow spots in the river....to a few sunny rocks with tall grass...all the way to a big ole bamboo forest. So we took our time and utilized as much of this cool find as we could! We started at an awesome tree that they hang out at together...Jon had carved their initials into the tree and I couldnt help but snag a picture of his masterpiece.. :) hehehehe As we went through the little trail yesterday, we saw a lot of really pretty pockets of light that we used...as well as a few spider webs (that Jon wrangled to the ground with a GIANT STICK...okay..it was a twig but it was really funny. :) heheheeh)..AND what I thought was a really neat twisted piece of black rod iron...oooooooooohh no...NOT a piece of rod iron...but a big ole black snake!!!! I remained calm....although my heart was about to jump through my throat..and I squealed a little...but it took everything in me not to jump on Jon's back and scream like I was being chased by an ax murderer! Seriously...Im STILL cringing just thinkin about it...ugh...

Here are a few of our favorites from the shoot...Randi and Jon...your love for each other is so evident and we cant tell you how excited we are for the both of you!








Her ring is beautiful!!!!



And Jon makes her smile like this...a LOT!!!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how beautiful these are!! You are so incredibly talented. Thank you for all the crazy things you did to get these shots. Can't wait to see the rest!!! Love, Randi and Jon

CityStreams said...

I love the one in the bamboo. It says "Her ring is beautiful" right below. Absolutely gorgeous!

laurie said...

these look great I can't wait to get back to the states and share what has been happening!!!