Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Flanders Family Christmas

This weekend we did a big day out at Jacks Creek Christmas Tree Farm in Bostwick, Ga and the families who were there to get their portraits done were so much fun! We all had a blast and I have to tell you that my friend Missy got a tree..that pretty much was the most giant tree I have EVER seen. It was literally 8 feet tall and 5 feet wide..and fluffy as they get. It was CRAZY!

This is one of the families we did pictures for on Saturday at the farm, The Flanders. They are Missy's parents and siblings and we had the best time with them! After we were done hunting trees and taking pictures, we all went on a...hmmm...you wouldn't call it a hay ride because there was no hay...but...something along those lines... around the property to look at all the trees and to just sit and have fun with a bunch of people on a trailer bed. Now that I think about it..it probably wasn't too safe...hmm...I'll have to think about that some more. :) Anywho, here were a few of my favorites from their day at the farm....cant wait for next year! Stay tuned to see more pictures from Saturday!


No comments: