Thursday, September 13, 2007

Linger Longer...

This summer I have done a lot of shooting at Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Ga. If you dont know what that is, its a very ...VERY beautiful and exclusive golf community here in Ga. I have done shots of the Southern Living Idea house, Gold Digest Women of Golf home not to mention several member events and more model homes than I can count, but this past weekend I got to shoot pictures at one of their newer properties, Reynolds Landing. The landing is a very beautiful smaller scale operation to the Plantation and its been so neat to see how its all getting put together. This summer I did pictures of the Landing from a hot air balloon and the pool area and club house were still dirt piles, but its looking SO great and the people there are so much fun to work with. Here are a few pictures from this unbelievable looking swimming pool!

No comments: